Description of After The Prophet The Full Story of the Origins of the Sunni-Shia Divide
From the days of black and white TV broadcasting the 9 pm World In News program until now, we have been hearing news from the Middle East constantly about wars among Muslims, bombings of mosques, destruction of pilgrimage sites, brutal killings of innocent civilians, and various other forms of violence. . Especially recently, the Islamic world has been shaken and ravaged by issues of radicalism and religious intolerance, global terrorism and the issue of caliphate, sectarian conflicts and civil wars, such as in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and other.
In retrospect, these conflicts and wars were triggered by two main currents in Islam that contradict each other in many respects: the majority Sunni Islam and the minority Shia Islam. This situation is further exacerbated by the involvement of Western countries in the Eastern world, especially the Middle East, because of the motives of invasion and colonialization, political power, control of natural resources (oil) and the export of the Wahabi movement from the kingdom of Saudi Arabia to various parts of the Islamic country for the sake of business security. they.
Hazleton not only wrote the facts behind the Shia-Sunni schism, but also very responsibly made use of centuries-old references to reveal the depths of emotional and spiritual sensitivity wrapped in simple words, such as ‘Karbala’ (Dia) skillfully using sources- original sources, referring mostly to contemporary written accounts as well as oral traditions, to enliven and breathe important figures familiar to Muslims but still foreign to most non-Muslims. ” ￼ —Seattle Times
Book Title: After The Prophet: The Complete Story of the Origins of the Sunni-Shia Divide
Author: Lesley Hazleton
Translator: Muhammad Isran
Publisher: Ircisod, 2018
Dimensions: 14 × 20 cm l Softcover
Thickness: 424 p. L Bookpaper
1. All books sold by ORI or not pirated. If there is a book of pirated quality, it is purely the result of the publisher.
2. Free Cover. Leave a note on the order if you want the book covered.
3. Safe Packing
4. Many Bonuses (Sticker, bookmark, cover, etc.)
5. Discount up tp 20% every day without a minimum shopping limit.
6. Ready to send 1 × 24 hours. Try to confirm payment before 15.00 WIB.
7. Update Product Stock. The products available at the booth are Available, if the product is empty we will automatically empty it.