Description of the Classical History of the Eastern World
This book traces the development of the civilization of the kingdoms in China, India, Egypt, Assyria, Phenicia, Hebrew, and Persia. It highlights what is best and most memorable for these societies, as well as their weaknesses and the causes for their decline. This book addresses the religions of Confucius, Brahma, Buddhism, and Zoroaster, all of which, although portrayed impartially, fall before the moral greatness of Hebrew law justified by the LORD of Sinai. Most of this book deals with the two great nations of the past, the Romans and Greeks.
Combining philosophy and narrative, but always trying to create the best balance between the two, the author takes his readers to the heart of Athens, Sparta, and Rome. The heroes who had long died and the events that had long since vanished were as if he was summoned to come back to life. Always preserving the truth and splendor of history, he breathes the novel appeal of the pages of his books. The story ends with the destruction of the Roman Empire, while the Christian Church, not drowning in ruins, subjected itself to the barbarians who had come like a flood.
As well as being appropriate for the general reader, this book on the whole deserves to be an awesome textbook to prepare for college. This book provides sufficient information to answer the needs of students in Greek and Roman history, and presents that information in a way that is never boring.
Product Return Policy
* To activate the product warranty, please give a positive reputation after the item is received, and apologize if you give a negative reputation, the product warranty is not valid
* We will bear the return shipping
* If there is damage in the contents of the book, please return to our address, we will replace the title book with the following provisions:
Schedule and Conditions of Lotte Mart Logistics Courier Delivery
Lotte Mart Logistics Courier Info:
Delivery by Go Send, Grab Parcel (Same Day Delivery for Jabodetabek) and REX Logistics (Jabodetabek + West Java).
Delivery time for Same Day Delivery is 4-8 hours, for estimated REX Logistics to arrive at the destination no later than H + 2 after the order is processed.
terms of purchasing a cellphone
Terms and Conditions for Mobile Purchases at LotteMart Electronic.
1. The cellphone must be unboxed. In order for the items that have been purchased at LotteMart are items that are suitable for use and goods are 100% original. and 100% seal.
2. There is a test in order to test and register whether it is in accordance with the function without any damage and the cellphone is safe.
3. There is checking, in order to check whether the accessories are complete, or not.
4. The video will be sent to the Customer Whatsapp No. So when the goods are delivered, they are checked in the test and registered.
at the time of unboxing, a unsealed video will be shown, mention of the cust imei number and the name of the customer.
buy = agree to the terms of the order.
FREE SHIPPING OF BIG APPLIANCES, FOR FREE AIR CONDITIONING BRACKET PLUS PIPE
FOR FREE AIR CONDITIONING INSTALL THE BRACKET PLUS PIPE
Delivery will be carried out by the following mechanism:
We will send the package in the form of the invoice only. as proof of the transaction has been entered into
products will be sent using our internal logistics. on H + 1 after
Our order is processed or the receipt number has been entered in the Tokopedia system.
FREE SHIPPING JABODETABEK
Delivery of goods is only specifically for the Jabodetabek area.
Payment before 11.00, sent ON THE SAME DAY (not valid for Saturdays,