of The Island Of Java History of the Land of Java
An original manuscript published in 1811, The Island of Java is the first popular work in English describing an island known for centuries as the most important island in the Indonesian Archipelago. This book was published several years earlier than other works on Java such as The Conquest of Java (1815) by Major William Thorn and History of Java (1817) by Thomas Stanford Raffles. This book, which is one of the greatest legacies about Java, clearly describes, as a result of real observations in the 18th and 19th centuries, ranging from the ecology, history and culture of Java. It also includes the methods of government and taxation as well as the laws of the Company over Java. Also about the forts built in Batavia, about the Javanese kings and their feuds, about the Chinese people living in Java, about Ronggeng, to the poisonous tree that gave birth to poison called Upas. You will be invited to go on an adventure along the mainland of Java and some other islands during the two centuries that were important in the growth and development of Java. Reading this book is like watching a classic film about the history, culture and nature of Java which is so enchanting!
Author: John Joseph Stockdale
Product Return Policy
* To activate the product warranty, please give a positive reputation after the item is received, and apologize if you give a negative reputation, the product warranty is not valid
* We will bear the return shipping
* If there is damage in the contents of the book, please return to our address, we will replace the title book with the following provisions:
Please Read Before Purchasing
The books we sell are 1000% ORIGINAL, not BAJAKAN or REPRO, because we are producers / publishers of books that we sell at our booths
* For books with Pre Order status, you can order with an estimated time as stated in the product description
Monday-Friday at 09.00-16.00 WIB
Saturday 09.00-13.00 WIB
Sundays and red HOLIDAYS
* Orders that enter before 15.00 WIB will be sent on the same day, if orders enter after 15.00 WIB we will send it the next day
* Orders that come specifically on Saturdays, max. 12.00 WIB, if the order comes after 12.00 WIB we will send it on Monday
Schedule and Conditions of Lotte Mart Logistics Courier Delivery
Lotte Mart Logistics Courier Info:
Delivery by Go Send, Grab Parcel (Same Day Delivery for Jabodetabek) and REX Logistics (Jabodetabek + West Java).
Delivery time for Same Day Delivery is 4-8 hours, for estimated REX Logistics to arrive at the destination no later than H + 2 after the order is processed.
terms of purchasing a cellphone
Terms and Conditions for Mobile Purchases at LotteMart Electronic.
1. The cellphone must be unboxed. In order for the items that have been purchased at LotteMart are items that are suitable for use and goods are 100% original. and 100% seal.
2. There is a test in order to test and register whether it is in accordance with the function without any damage and the cellphone is safe.
3. There is checking, in order to check whether the accessories are complete, or not.
4. The video will be sent to the Customer Whatsapp No. So when the goods are delivered, they are checked in the test and registered.
at the time of unboxing, a unsealed video will be shown, mention of the cust imei number and the name of the customer.
buy = agree to the terms of the order.
FREE SHIPPING OF BIG APPLIANCES, FOR FREE AIR CONDITIONING BRACKET PLUS PIPE
FOR FREE AIR CONDITIONING INSTALL THE BRACKET PLUS PIPE
Delivery will be carried out by the following mechanism:
We will send the package in the form of the invoice only. as proof of the transaction has been entered into
products will be sent using our internal logistics. on H + 1 after
Our order is processed or the receipt number has been entered in the Tokopedia system.
FREE SHIPPING JABODETABEK
Delivery of goods is only specifically for the Jabodetabek area.
Payment before 11.00, sent ON THE SAME DAY (not valid for Saturdays,